Friday, June 3, 2011

What is success?

Success can be something as small as achieving a personal goal, and as major as a career goal. Personally, I need to succeed in certain things in order to have a good life, according my standards. A family, fun career, my own house, and making a difference in life are all important aspects I wish to accomplish. I do not understand how people would not want to succeed in these areas because without them my life would be incomplete. Like, right now, my boyfriend and I are discussing moving in together and planning our future. Most young college students would not consider marriage at all, but that is one of the things I wish to accomplish within a few years. Different people have different preferences as to how they will succeed in their lifetime, and that is why we each lead independent and unique existences.

1 comment:

  1. Cassie, As always you write with great depth of feeling and insight. I have enjoyed reading your blogs this term and look forward to continuing to work with you in various literature classes. Also, it was really fun hearing you discuss your poems. Have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete